Author Topic: Screw You BethSoft  (Read 3112 times)

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Screw You BethSoft
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »
 Just kidding. Attention grabbing title and all that.

In fact, I have warm feelings for the company that gave me my two favorite games. And Todd Howard is such a handsome fellow, don't you think?
:love:
OK, maybe not. To make up for that, here's a picture of Gaming Goddess Morgan Webb who once interviewed Todd Howard.

Yeah, I know, I never heard of her either.

Actually, I'm just posting to get my count up. Well, maybe not completely.

Here's something I probably can't post at the Official Forums. I kind of got sick of the stupid dragon statue in Ebonheart, so....

For my private home use only, not to be distributed in any way. As is this:

Uh, excuse me, someones knocking on my door............

Forum Restriction Notice
Some of the content of this post is not visible for  Guests.
You must be logged in to view the full content.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:43:46 PM by OrlopRat »
Tiens, voilà du boudin...

Offline bobdog

Re: Screw You BethSoft
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 09:40:44 AM »
You totally RULE the Morrowind section of the forums. Good on ya, mate!   :onethumb:

(Just providing some additional fodder for you to get your counts up.)   :lol:

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »
Thankee much matey :pirate:

If I rule the Morrowind section I want to wear this outfit

...but without the fur.  :lol:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:11:51 PM by OrlopRat »

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »
Morgan Webb? Never heard of her either... But well, that's quite a long Wikipedia page for someone no one has heard about here. Let's see... Oh, she's a former site administrator... Well that could explain some things  :lol:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 12:46:29 AM »
The pic of Morgan Webb didn't include her face, but it did include what's really important. Todd Howard, however... :love:

:realconfused:

I never really understood all the drooling over her, but I suppose that's what happens when you put a Real Live Girl on a tech show. (I will admit that I preferred her as a blonde, however. Kinda skanky, but intriguing in a I'm-Just-Passing-Through-Town-You're-Sorta-Cute-For-A-Waitress-Wanna-Hook-Up? kind of way. Not that I've ever done that.)

Anyway, I don't really have much to add here. But wouldn't that ginormous Akatosh dragon statue look great in Ebonheart? Hang on, now someone's knocking on *my* door. Weird.

Um...

...+1?
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 07:21:27 PM »
But wouldn't that ginormous Akatosh dragon statue look great in Ebonheart?

You know, it would....it really would... :evil1:

One could, I suppose, re-create Tamriel in Morrowind using Oblivion recources, for private home use only. Actually, Bethesda isn't thrilled with the "private use only" thing either but there's nothing they can really do about it. Yet. Give them time.
  It's very possible to poke around in someones hard drive remotely and see whats up. I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but I know that there are folk who would love to do that kind of thing ( game companies, the MPAA, media conglomerates, governments...hell, they do it already, it's just that taking legal action is messy and expensive. And is it worth it in the long run? Bear in mind that I'm prone towards paranoia, and also please note that I have no idea what I am talking about here, nor do I have the slightest clue about where my train of thought is going at the moment. Nowhere, obviously.

The computer I do my gaming and modding on is offline. Not for fear of invasion, but to keep it lean and happy. This thing I'm typing on now is a piece of crap with 256 MB of RAM and an old Nvidia 64MB card I threw in there just for laughs. It's justt for visiting the internet, downloading stuff, etc. It is located in front of my big comfy chair, I generally eat here, watch my shows and movies on it, and type nonsense like this. I used to do a little gaming on it, it plays Quake and old Half Life 1 based games pretty well, I played Day of Defeat online with it for a while but that bores me since I don't drink much anymore (gout). Now I wonder why I'm wasting HD space on Steam. Don't use it, really. (And please don't ask how I play Half Life 2. I bought the game, Valve got my money, and that's all that matters in my moral universe.)

What was I talking about?

Oh, yes... so  how does Obliviwind sound? Visit a Havoc-less Mainland using the Morrowind engine? It sounds pointless and silly, so I'll start looking into it. :o

Or maybe not.