Author Topic: Frets on Fire -- Guitar Hero Clone  (Read 2264 times)

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Frets on Fire -- Guitar Hero Clone
« on: May 15, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »
If you're too cheap for Guitar Hero, but still want to prove your mad muzak skillz, then give Frets On Fire a try. It comes with three songs of varying guitar skill, and three levels for each song. You also are supposed to be able to download other songs and even Guitar Hero content, but I couldn't figure out how. Regardless, it's a fun way to show the world how awesome your air guitar truly is!! (And in my case, how extremely bad ....  :P )

Offline Eshaktaar

Re: Frets on Fire -- Guitar Hero Clone
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »
Don't try this on a notebook, folks! ;)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Frets on Fire -- Guitar Hero Clone
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 03:09:51 AM »
Personally, I'm just waiting for Cowbell Hero. I mean, Tambourine Hero sucked, and so did Shekere Hero...although, Djembe Hero, surprisingly, was more entertaining than both Timbalito Hero and Harpsichord Hero combined. Which isn't saying much, really. My favorite was Conga Hero, where I got to shout "BABALOOOOOOOOOO!" and "LUUUUCY...YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!" a lot. Incurred a restraining order over that one...

I'm sorry, was I rambling? Must've been...don't see that many repulsed stares when I'm on-subject...
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

everything