Author Topic: The Rogue Wolf's Review Thread  (Read 4316 times)

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
The Rogue Wolf's Review Thread
« on: July 03, 2008, 06:04:47 PM »
Once upon a time, I used to... do those... things. Y'know. Those things, where you talk about those... things. Games, they were. That's right, games! And I gave opinions about them! And sometimes wrote witty things! I called them... reviews! I remember now!

Oh hey, look what I made!

Bioshock review

That editor is kind of flaky if you ask me, but I've seen worse. :turnhappy:
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: The Rogue Wolf's Review Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 08:16:44 PM »
I look forward with GREAT anticipation!!! ... but you must first enable public viewing of the review....   :computerfix:

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 08:54:33 PM »
I look forward with GREAT anticipation!!! ... but you must first enable public viewing of the review....   :computerfix:
Uh... according to the settings I've got on there, it is. Hmm. Lemme fiddle with it.

EDIT: There we go. Somehow a date got into the "Begin Publishing" field. Bad field! Bad!
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »
My great-great-grandfather killed himself in a field. Don't trust 'em.  :realconfused:

Anyway, Bioshock: Good work. I agree. :ok:

Huh. Between you and Bobdog and Starfox spitting out these great reviews, I feel almost obligated to wreck the oddly informative nature of the Foxhole with a couple of my own.
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:58:32 PM »
New review!

Dead Space

Lemme know if I somehow screwed this one up. :computerfix:

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 09:39:30 AM »
All good  :ok: I just add some info in the header and took the screens to put them on our server.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 05:41:07 PM »
Coolies! I've never been able to figure out how to upload pictures to the site.

Yeah, and I have aspirations to go into IT too. :computermad: :clapclap:

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 02:46:54 AM »
Great review!!!.....:heavym:

..........................:smoking:
The Beauty is in the "Play".