Author Topic: Gates to Aesgaard 2 Released  (Read 5435 times)

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Gates to Aesgaard 2 Released
« on: December 31, 2008, 10:35:55 AM »
 Gates to Aesgaard 2 is released as of today. Download links at the website .

I played the first one and enjoyed it, mostly, this one is bigger at 600+ MB. Looks pretty good. I can't figure out if it picks up from the end of episode 1 or if it stands alone, I still have the first one installed so we shall see.

I really hope I don't have to play through GTofA 1 again so soon. It was fun and all, but... :lol:

I'm downloading it now, getting pretty good speeds at Filefront, so maybe I'll look at it this afternoon.

At least now I something to do on New Years Eve that doesn't involve making myself sick while pretending to be happy. :P
                                          :partying: :babydrink: :xnew_year:
Tiens, voilà du boudin...

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
Re: Gates to Aesgaard 2 Released
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »
I got out of work early, I'm relaxing and I'm waiting for a call from a lady friend who might be braving the snow to spend New Year's with me. This will definitely help kill the time- I'm all over it! :lol:
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline bobdog

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »
Hmmm ... lady friend ... could it be Orlop's Grania??  ;D

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »
Hmmm ... lady friend ... could it be Orlop's Grania??  ;D
Obviously not, as I am alive with all limbs intact. ;)
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:10 PM »
 Aye, Grania was with me into the new year, wandering towards a portal in the Niben.

And we know it wasn't one of Silver's ladies, we would have all heard the screams...

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »
Sometimes I think they're just misunderstood, but then I realize that I understand them perfectly. What to think of a woman who loiters on a bridge waiting for an Imperial horseman to saunter along, just so she can force-push them off the bridge? They're just damned mean, that's all. Especially Xian. Yikes. (Quote: "You haven't lived until you've heard a horse scream.")
It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 06:52:20 PM »
 I hate to get off topic here, especially since "psychotic sword wielding women" is one of my favorite subjects, but there's this new quest for Oblivion out that you may have heard of called "Gates to Aesgaard 2" which is pretty good.

It's actually dragged me away from F3 for hours on end. And it has some interesting new things.

Like a beaked cow with horns, for instance:

I don't know what these are, but they hate me.

There are a lot of these:

Underdressed, but deadly. I know that in this big and varied world of ours someone is very turned on by that picture. I do not want to meet this person.

And hanging stuff. Can't have enough hanging stuff, nosiree.

Spooky.

everything