Author Topic: While I'm Messing Around In Vvardenfel...  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
While I'm Messing Around In Vvardenfel...
« on: January 24, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »
...never could remember: two vees and two ells?? Or just the one ell?? Too lazy to look it up again, too stupid to remember.

Anyway.

I found the addon I made for the Black Netch set: alternate pauldrons...plus bracers, for those who like that sort of thing (I don't). This includes a mesh with a fixed texture path for the RD bracer ground mesh.

Check this post for the download. Be prepared for an interminable wait, as the thing weighs in at an astounding 30gb...

...no, sorry. That's wrong. It's 30k:P

It's not much, I know. But I am planning on releasing all of the armors and weapons I finished up before I abandoned the DBNRD sequel (silver armor, black armor...). I'm not sure how I'll present it, but...
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Re: While I'm Messing Around In Vvardenfel...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 06:58:21 PM »
 Two vee's, two ell's...I actually had to look that up to be sure. Could've sworn it was one "L". Odd :lol:

I just happened to be playing Morrowind today. And the chest is located only a few feet away from my Seyda Neen cheat house which is where I had made my last save. Serendipity indeed.

Before:

After:

And my game didn't explode or anything. Excellent :onethumb:

More DBNRD stuff? Yes please. Morrowind suffers from a severe lack of armor that I'm willing to have my characters wear. I almost always use stuff from the ZZ pack in various combinations.

Release it, and Grania will wear it. Like she has any choice, the poor puppet. ;D
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: While I'm Messing Around In Vvardenfel...
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:47 PM »
Excellent, excellent! I'm not sure why I wanted to add this stuff in, but I guess I was going for a more toned-down, low-profile shoulder thing. Looks good to me.  :ok:

Grania reminds me a little of Avril. I wonder why.  ;D

(Don't you miss being able to pick a face out of hundreds? I sure do.)

I was poking around my MW meshes folder and found a zz_RD2 folder with some stuff...honestly, I don't remember a lot of it. But in combing through my Photobouquet albums, I did find some interesting things that I'm sure would look good in a new pack:

Some sort of jade thing? All the pieces should be in place...somewhere...I gotta add that hair in, too.  :lol:

I think this is Ardeas armor? Black with silver trim. I also found a set that's dark purple with silver trim, too.

I think I modified these textures (the helmet, for sure)...the gold is my favorite gold, and it clashes with the symbol...anyway, I did find a version of it with a different logo on the tum-tum (an eagle??); I vaguely recall substituting a hammer for the fleur-de-lis...that texture should be around somewhere.

I also found a green dragon version of the RD armor, which as I recall was a precursor to the whole "Jade Man" thing in The Mod. It's complicated and not a little stupid, so it doesn't need to be dragged out.  :-X

Interesting...was I on crack when I made these things? I don't remember half of them...I do recall this, however:

Yup. My fledgling attempts at making a face in OB.  :throwup: I like to think that I learned a few things since then, but it's probably all just an illusion.

Or not! I'm sorry!

Speaking of MW, my current:

Well. I think I have some work ahead of me that's NOT related to F3 or OB. Blessings abound.  :lol:

EDIT: I knew I shouldn't have upgraded Flash...damn PB links don't automatically catch anymore. :madatwall:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:23:21 PM by Silver Sorrow »
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!