Author Topic: Thank you, Little Bugger and mfw41......  (Read 4723 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Thank you, Little Bugger and mfw41......
« on: March 07, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »
....for posting something new in the Unreal  section. :ok:
Simce, my father died last Febuary, I've have been taking care of my mom. She'll be 91 on 3/23. I temporary moved in with her, last year: and I just finally got my computer set-up over here. I got Left4Dead and Fallout 3 for Chirstmas, and my daughter surpise the other day by getting me Fear 2. All of which, I've yet to play...::).....I still haven't finished playing BioShock for the first time!.. :P..
Anyway, I plan to start posting again soon.
Later, Dudes....................:smoking:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 12:00:16 AM by GreyMouser »
The Beauty is in the "Play".

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
Re: Thank you, Little Bugger and mfw41......
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 10:49:14 PM »
Welcome back GreyMouser! Sorry to hear that that your life has been turbulent as late. I've also recently been helping out my girlfriend's family since their grandfather suffered a heart attack. In situations like that, our videogames and internet communities must be put aside to help our local families. But it's good to see you with us once again. I've tossed you a Steam invite if you're up for a game of L4D sometime soon, as well. ;D

And don't feel the least bit bad about Bioshock. After all, I still haven't even played Fear 1!!!  ::)

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 10:02:55 AM »
Yup -- good to see you GM!

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »
Ahoy matey! Good to see you again! :onethumb: GreyMouser, that is, not bobdog. Not that it's bad to see bobdog, it's just that he's always here, you know? And he has a cookie. So there.
 I see you have Fallout 3. Be careful. Remember, it's Oblivion with guns.... :hammerhead:
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline Joshua-kun

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »
Greymouser, glad to see you're back!  ;D

I'm sorry to hear about your father, however.  My deepest condolences.
Jya-shu-a-kuun

Offline Stubby

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 09:18:42 AM »
Hi Ya GM!!! It's great to see that you're back with us again. After all, how  can I forget the man that gave me my avatar?? :onethumb: However, I am truly sorry to hear about your father. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family constantly. Take care, my friend, and remember your 'second' family is here if you need us.

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »
Welcome back GM! Welcome to the club too. I mean taking care of your mother and all... That's mainly the reason why I haven't been very present lately myself. Not easy everyday but well, parents sheltered us when we were young, it's only normal to give a little bit back (at least that's my philosophy).

Enough rambling anyway... Glad to see you back in one piece  :ok:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Thank you all...............
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 10:16:52 PM »
I'm glad you guys still remembered me.. >:(
BOY!, I must really have been gone a time...Even Stubby is back!!! I was beginning to worried that sometime bad had happen to you, Stubby. After all, the forum haven't heard from you, quite a while before my absence. SO....I'm really glad to hear that you are still with us and gaming, Stubby. :ok:
It's really a good feeling that people miss you. You guys are the BEST!!.. :heavym:

............................. ............:smoking:
The Beauty is in the "Play".

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »
It's...it's...you. No, it can't be...can't be YOU. I remember closing the truck of that Delta 88 myself before I pushed it into the ocean...

It was the dolphins, wasn't it? They somehow jimmied the lock on the trunk -- "bottlenosed" dolphins? Ha! More like lockpicknosed dolphins! Little bastards! "Ooh, I give live birth and I'm considered a mammal even though anyone can plainly see I'm a FISH!" Lousy rotten...still, very tasty when garnished with tuna -- and out you popped, right? There you were, being herded to safety by your new dolphin friends while I had to walk all the way back. Next time, sir, I'll throw you directly into the ocean -- perhaps you can have a little reunion with your new fish-like mammal friends! -- and I'll drive back. Yes, that's probably the way to do things.

Um...anyway, welcome back. I'm so sorry about your dad, man.
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline Stubby

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »
As you noticed GM, Silver is just as incoherent as ever, but we still love him!! :lol: We tried to have evicted about 6 months ago, but couldn't. To have one evicted, the ADD (American Dumpster Divers) had to inspect his dumpster for habitability, but the inspectors were never heard from again once they entered his dumpster. According to eyewitness reports, people heard horrid screams and manical laughter coming from his dumpster and one can only imagine the terror the ADD Inspectors felt when confronted by.....yeah, you guessed it.....The Brides of Silver!! May they R.I.P.!! Shortly after that, members of the Foxhole started getting packages in the mail, some contained fingers, toes, and assorted other body parts. So we are all now one happy family and have welcomed Silver back into the fold with open arms :onethumb: Well, in my case, open arm!! :lol: We got the hint!!!

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »
  I myself received a toe, and I'm quite happy with it. A very handsome specimen indeed. I have it in a nice little glass case which displays it to full advantage and in addition keeps the cats from getting at it.
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline bobdog

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 07:17:37 AM »
The crooked hangnail on this pinky isn't bad either!

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 10:32:21 PM »
I admit to a bit of selfishness: I keep all the best parts for myself for use in my home improvement projects. (Are you familiar with the Ed Gein Hour on the DIY channel? I find it insightful.) I'm particularly proud of the shower curtain made of asses. Not to mention the BoobToob. (patent pending)

Would you care for a ladyfinger? No? Ah, just as well. Cheekloaf sandwich? No? You're a wily one, I'll give you that...
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!