Author Topic: Left 4 Dead: The Foxhole Four  (Read 6495 times)

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Left 4 Dead: The Foxhole Four
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »
... paging Doc Brown ... paging Doc Brown ... you've got a critical patient who hasn't seen you for 2 weeks!!  :lol:

Offline Doc_Brown

• Forums Keeper
  • Weaver of Tales
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
Eh, nothing serious, just been fighting off a cold and didn't figure you guys wanted to listen to me coughing over voice chat the whole time.  On the plus side, I used my free time to update nearly every single article I've written for the Foxhole, and I hope to have my Left 4 Dead 2 review done by this weekend, so I should be all caught up soon enough and back to playing with y'all.
Roads?  Where we're going we don't need roads.

Offline bobdog

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »
Cool -- Josh, LB, and I all got the Bridge Finale in 3 Minutes achievement, but had to do it with some pubber because you weren't around.

... NAH -- just kidding!  :smoking:

Although we did figure out how to beat the Dark Carnival and Parish finales, so that's something. And we got the Plantation finale at the expense of speed addict Rochelle.

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »
L4D2 just got an update today. There's quite a few fixes, including for the SDK which I assume is more for the ported L4D maps then anything else (skyboxs still not working for me though!). But there is one tinnie tiny thing that deserves mention:

Quote from: Steam News
Enabled PZ bots

After quick checking to confirm what this was (player-zombies) we can now confirm that versus mode has zombie bots. No more worrying about having a full game! (That's right Doc, you can move guilt free without us waiting on you anymore! ;))You still need to have at least two people to start the game (which is a bit annoying if you want to test out one of the versus-only maps that are popping up) but it's a step in the right direction.

Quote from: Steam News
PZ bots use their more aggressive survival mode behavior in versus and scavenge

I assume this is to keep up the intensity of versus matches, but we'll see how well that works out.

Now let's see whether they add this feature to that other new game they were supposed to be supporting.....

Offline bobdog

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 04:03:53 PM »
Who's up for some L4D this weekend? bobdog and fang are in ... any other takers?

:ok: