Author Topic: Morrowgrass  (Read 2693 times)

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Morrowgrass
« on: March 23, 2010, 11:16:15 AM »
  I've been using a mod as of late by Vality, Yacoby, and Liztail called Morrowind Grass .

:bananaparty: :madscientist:

No, no, not that kind of grass....

This adds real actual grass to Morrowind, and I like it.

"Hey, it's grassy! I hope this isn't Oblivion, if it is I'll be pissed."

No, Grania, it's still Morrowind. Looks pretty nice though.

Vurt has done a retexture for it, but I haven't used it yet, so I have no opinion.

Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
Re: Morrowgrass
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »
Between that and the no-cliffracers Mod, I'm almost tempted to load up Morrowind again.

But then I remember the Telvanni back-and-forth quests and I end up crying myself to sleep again.
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 10:11:54 AM »
 I feel your pain concerning the Telvanni quests, I really do. Fetch muck, fetch sload soap...how humiliating :hammerhead:

But then there's the Rise of House Telvanni mod, which I'm playing now, in fact. I even resurrected my Dunmer rogue Boswell just for the occasion.

"No, I don't know anyone named Samuel Johnson. Go away."

You still do the same old fetching quests, but once you rise up in rank it's great fun indeed. I played the original buggy beta a long time ago, now it's nice and cleaned up, debugged and LGNPC friendly. And there's cake.*

Telvanni and Redoran are my favorite Houses, which I suppose is odd considering how they feel about each other. :lol:
_____________________________ __________________

* I lied. There is no cake.

Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 02:51:41 PM »
Looks neat indeed. Too bad that most of the Morrowind mods are not cross language version compatible (for example, Rise of the House Telvanni... no go for me -- a MW mod touching anything like NPCs or interior cells will only work with the language version of the game it was developed on; unless you go and translate the thing and I'm not feeling like it). The grass shouldn't pose too much trouble though... it's only in outdoor cells, right? I should go and try to reinstall MW one of these days...

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein