Author Topic: Under Templehill another keeper  (Read 4248 times)

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Under Templehill another keeper
« on: January 15, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
Just finished this last night and I really enjoyed it. Although not as graphically rich as Night in Rocksburg, the gameplay more than makes up for it: a mystery, follow-the culprit, save-the-girl-and-the-universe kind of game. I had to actually go to TTLG to get some hints on the optional objectives, but as long as you start with the main objective, everything else falls into place. Look up and around everywhere you go and you'll catch most of the secrets.

Offline Nancy

Re: Under Templehill another keeper
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
  I agree  with  you   completely. :)  And    although   I'm  only  part  way  through ,  I  find  the  presence  of  a  map  and  street  names  a  great  help .........  as  opposed  to  no  map  or  signs   in  Rocksburg  2 ,  which  I  enjoyed,  but  found  stressful,  not  knowing  for  sure  if  I  was  in  the  Red  Quarter  or  the  Black  Market or......................... ::) :purplelaugh:

I  am  in  awe  of  both  DrK  and  The  Pixie ,  as  I  believe  that  these  are   first  missions  for  both  of  them . :onethumb:
 And  I  wish  to  thank  all  the  authors ...............who  create  these  games  for  us . :love:

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 06:03:57 PM »
Except for the authors of the Japanese missions. They're the ones for whom the Black Plague was invented.  ;D
It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »
As a matter of fact I have yet to finish any japanese mission  :hammerhead:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Nancy

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
 Need  help  again !!! :-[ :-[
 Having  a  good  time  in  Templehill.................I've  found  all  9  secrets (  with  help  from  TTLG !!! )................but.......... .....I  can't  find  the Holy  Silver  Cog. :'(     I'm  in  the  generator  room and  have  turned  them  on, and  I  can  see  the  condenser,  but  nothing  is  happening  :hammerhead:    I  know  this  is  optional,  but  I  like  to  do  all  the  objectives.

btw.....LOVE   the  quill  " thing "......... what  a  good  sense  of  humour!!! :biglaugh:

Thanks  for  any  help  with  the  " Cog ".................... :lol:

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 04:11:14 PM »
For this one you have only to turn two of the little wheels to switch the four generators. So go back to the generator room, turn off the four little wheels then turn on the first and the last one. All generators should be active after that (you see them spinning). If one of them is not spinning then it is not on.

Advice: turn off the generators after the explosion and also prepare a way to get out of the room (either a rope arrow or a crate) because it is practically impossible to get out of that room otherwise. Believe me, I tried  :hammerhead:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Nancy

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:32:07 PM »
   Got  it !!!!!!  I  couldn't  get  the  explosion  to  happen!! :-[  The  switch  was  right  in  front  of  my  face !! :-[ :-[

I  thought  it  was  just  a  light  switch.!!

So  now  I  have  a  Holy  Silver  Cog........something  everyone  needs!! ::) ;)

Thank  you  Starfox..................... :lol:

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 10:15:30 PM »
So can I get a link to this mission? I finally finished Thief 2X (Yeah, yeah, The Cure had me hung up for a while... HATE tile floors) and am looking for some more taffin' action.
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline bobdog

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 08:06:58 AM »

everything