Author Topic: And So On  (Read 50486 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: And So On
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2014, 11:10:51 PM »
Fast forward to October 2nd, 2014. Obviously, there was no Shadow Warrior review. It's still a possibility, however. Those of you who have been holding your breath since last December...well...my apologies and condolences.

At the moment...okay, let's get the boobs out of the way. I dislike being dismissive about them, but I'm due somewhere else in a few minutes and I don't have time to sort through the hundreds of gigabytes worth of boobies I have waiting. So here's a classic:

In the meantime, I've been restoring my drums. $20 here, $250 there...it's all coming together nicely.  ::)   The kit is over 20 years old and considering it had me as its owner, I have NO idea how it isn't just a pile of splinters with rusty hardware sticking out of it by now. My hi-hat stand, for example, is completely unsalvageable, being held together with random bolts and hose clamps. [Here's a tip: instead of paying $20 for a DW memory lock, just go to the hardware store -- or Wal-Mart -- and buy a pack of hose clamps.] So until I can get one, this is pretty much what I have to work with:

Alas. First World problems, I suppose. And note my kick...thanks to Evans, I can show off my dippy dragon fascination. :lol:
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.