Author Topic: UT3 SP TC "Tre - The Spreading" & "Tre - “Tre – Last Live”  (Read 2469 times)

Offline mfw41

Here are two TC SP mods for UT3

Tre - The Spreadin

You're sitting in your armchair. Suddenly begins your radio to noise. Your TV is also dead and you're wondering what is happening right now. After taking your flashlight and shotgun you want to go to the next village and find out what is going on...though some unidentified flying object cross your way and spread green fog all over the earth. At first only the animals go crazy and attack you, but they're not your biggest problem at all...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tre-the-spreading/downloads

Tre – Last Live

You can feel your wet clothes, which stick at your body. There is a strange sweet smell in the air. Then your heart beats faster and your body allows you to open the eyes. You are lying in the middle of a stream, which turned red by blood. Everywhere around is blood. And you do not know where you are, who you are and…what has happened... “Tre – Last Live” is the sequel of “Tre – The Spreading” and begins where the story of part one ends.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tre-last-life/downloads

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42R_QbagMSA

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: UT3 SP TC "Tre - The Spreading" & "Tre - “Tre – Last Live”
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:46:52 AM »
One of the few UT3 SP mods I've seen, so certainly worth checking out. From screenshots available, the team's level design skill seems very basic in the first mod but markedly increases in second. However, their modeling/skinning (although certainly better than anything I could attempt) is very amateurish.

MFW, let us know if you try this out!

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Re: UT3 SP TC "Tre - The Spreading" & "Tre - “Tre – Last Live”
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 04:25:28 PM »
From screenshots available, the team's level design skill seems very basic in the first mod but markedly increases in second. However, their modeling/skinning (although certainly better than anything I could attempt) is very amateurish.

What I didn't understand is......Unreal 3 engine is suppose to be a superior game engine than Valve's Source engine: BUT I have yet seem an user made SP mod, done with the Unreal 3 engine, that look as good as any of the average SP mods done for Half-Life 2. Except for the mod turned into a full, Damnation, which looked good; but was a terrible game....:throwup:
I wonder why that is?.....:realconfused:
As a longtime enthusiast of Unreal, UT3 was a "BIG disappointment!!" for me...:cryingloud:
So much so that I uninstalled it from my computer a long time ago....:computermad:
It seems that the only Unreal SP mods, that are really fun to play, are the ones made for  the old, yet kicking, UT99...:ok:

Still I'm looking forward the the new Unreal game coming in 2011, "Bulletstorm".....:o
...........Bulletstorm Official Website
Check out several the several gameplay trailers from E3 posted on GameTrailers.com
...........GameTrailers.com -- Bulletstorm Trailers

......................:smoking:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 01:53:49 PM by GreyMouser »
The Beauty is in the "Play".