Author Topic: Borderlands, anyone?  (Read 1919 times)

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
Borderlands, anyone?
« on: July 03, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »
Among the listings for the latest daily Steam sale are Borderlands for $10 dollars and the DLC packs for 3 bucks a piece. And looking at the recent purchases from my Steam friends list, I know I'm not the only one who snatched it up. In fact, we're looking very close to putting a Foxhole Four group together for another co-op game!

Anybody up for this? If so, it may encourage me to invest in a new gaming headset! :lol:

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
Re: Borderlands, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »
You been peekin' on me, huh? :realconfused: I bought it and all the DLC but I haven't installed any of it yet (running a little low on hard drive space). Maybe I'll toss it on this weekend anyway, after I clear a little more space. *looks over the list of games he's not really interested in at the moment*
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 10:51:45 AM »
Yeah, it's a hefty install (10 gigabytes) but it's now set up. And I picked up a new headset yesterday!

I'll be online at 7 tonight if anyone wants to play Borderlands, and am happy to fall back on L4D if there are any problems. (This week's mutation is Versus Survival, which does sound like fun!)

One last note: apparently Borderlands online play requires a Gamespy ID. I think I already have one, but anyone without may wish to sign up.

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
For anyone interested, for the last day of Steam's sale, Borderlands is back to 10% as one of the best daily sellers.

everything