Author Topic: What's been happening  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
What's been happening
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:24:28 AM »
Those of you who visit this site likely have noticed that I haven't updated in quite some time, for which I do have to apologize. Shortly after I'd started Issue 3 of When In Ravenholm, my girlfriend's grandfather was admitted to the hospital for a period of weeks and eventually passed away. My personal life came to a halt for a little while, and the comic hasn't really recovered. I haven't forgotten about it, but there are some other things I'm focusing on right now. I'm considering finishing the rest of the comic behind the scenes and going straight to PDF, but we'll have to see.

In the meantime, I've written a novel.

In-between WIR 2 and 3, I participated in National Novel Writing Month 2009, which challenges aspiring novelists to write a minimum of 50,000 words towards a novel. Not only did I write a complete story in that time, I've also edited together a second draft over the course of the past year. It's not ready go to bookstores or anything just yet, but I'm thinking it's about time to get some feedback and editorial opinions from people who aren't me. I'm figuring out some options and will update on this site as it develops.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 09:47:06 AM by Little Bugger »

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: What's been happening
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »
Maybe post a link in the Cabal to your book so you know only dedicated people will be reviewing it....

I for one would love to!

And I've missed WIR, but we all know how RL affects our hobbies....

everything