Author Topic: It's About Time!!!!  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Stubby

• Forums Keeper
It's About Time!!!!
« on: January 21, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
http://www.techspot.com/news/42086-duke-nukem-forever-coming-on-may-3-new-trailer-inside.html Unless, of course it gets delayed again?????? Who's going to buy it?

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: It's About Time!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 02:50:32 PM »
Well the press release I read today states May 3rd but the official site says May 6th... Not that it is all that important after 12 years  :lol:

Details in The Foxhole Week issue 3

Welcome back Stubby... Where have you been?

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Stubby

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
Hi ya Starfox! Yeah, I know it's been awhile, but this time it wasn't my fault :funup: I just finished having a bout with double pneumonia which landed me in the hospital for 9 days. The only reason for the hospital visit was because of that 'mycobacterium avium' growing in my lungs and I guess they just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to go to the great beyond! And of course, my heart problem had to get into the act :onethumb: However, I am back to "normal" and feeling rather perky!! Perky?? (Com'on Stubby, no one uses "perky" anymore!!) I just thought of something, NO ONE uses 'perky' anymore so let's just say I'm back to normal!! Now, as it relates to me, define 'normal.' :hammerhead: Oh, in case you're wondering what 'mycobacterium avium' is, you can look here: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/222664-overview  Now, if you're NOT wondering what it is, you can look here http://allrecipes.com//Recipes/bread/breakfast-pastries/doughnuts/Main.aspx Have a GREAT day!!! :lol:

Offline bobdog

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
Damn it!! You ruined my punchline -- I thought fer shure you were dead!! Now you're back?!   :mad1:

(Welcome back, old friend -- sorry to hear about your illness.   :'(  )

Offline Stubby

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 07:42:33 AM »
Hi ya Bobdog!! Sorry to ruin your punchline, my friend, but I'm not ready for any 'underground furniture' just yet :lol: Besides, when I do decide to vacate life, I plan on being cremated and my ashes spread all over the 'Foxhole' servers :onethumb: That way, everytime you log on to the 'Foxhole,' I'll be there, in your computer....."helping(?)!!" So see Bobdog, you're not going to be able to get rid of me that easily  :lol: Besides, I don't understand why you're griping.....after all I DID give you, out of the kindness of my heart, some recipies for some good doughnuts, right?? Sheesh, there's just no pleasing some people!!!! Have a GREAT day, my friend :ok:

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 12:41:53 AM »
and my ashes spread all over the 'Foxhole' servers

I hope you love Houston then  :lol:

Medically speaking it seems to be a nasty period for several Foxhole members, myself included. At least that gives us the occasion to expect better days.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

everything