Author Topic: This Could Be Noteworthy. Maybe Not.  (Read 7351 times)

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Re: This Could Be Noteworthy. Maybe Not.
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 12:50:13 PM »
 Coffin making, installing Morrowind, sounds like a reasonable comparison to me. Why, I have no idea, but it does. :lol:

So the game is up and running. Tried infinite view, realized why I hated it, disabled it. It's not Morrowind, it's just not. I don't want to stand on Red Mountain and see Solstheim. It's wrong, somehow. Very wrong.

MGE does have features I like though, so as usual it stays. The overhaul generally adds a lot of useful things, so I don't regret using it, well, at least not any more than I regret anything, I tend to regret something about everything, but there it is. So now it's a matter of looking around and seeing what I have to add or change, like Balmora, which I agree was boring. A Faylynn retex helped for now:

Which I believe is her Natural Stone. I might wind up with her Opulent Hlaalu, I've used it before, all brown with white stuff. Or something else.

Now I'll install LGNPC, a pain in the ass but worth it. Lots of .esps, and you can't merge them. If you do, the island of Fernando Po will sink beneath the waves, leaving nothing behind but some very confused turtles.

Oh well. Balmora done, 8 million more things to do.
My work here is done, off to somewhere else...

Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Re: This Could Be Noteworthy. Maybe Not.
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »
Ah, screw it...Opulent Hlaalu it is.

Makes the interiors nicer too.  :xgrin:

I guess now I'll make my way to Ald'ruhn and see if the Redoran crabs need any work.
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...