Author Topic: Customize your Foxhole experience  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Customize your Foxhole experience
« on: July 13, 2011, 04:28:16 AM »
All registered users have now the possibility to change the way the forum looks by switching the theme. How can you do that?

1 - click on the Profile button in the top menu bar.

2 - Once on your profile screen, mouse over the Modify Profile of the profile menu bar and in the menu that drops down click on Look and layout

3 - On the page that displays you'll have the ability to change a number of forum options regarding the layout.  The top most option is the theme. Click on the change link and you'll be provided with the themes you can switch to. You can preview a theme with the appropriate link and once you've decided what to use, just click on Use this theme.

Theme settings are stored in your profile database so each time you'll come back the theme you have chosen will be displayed instead of the default theme (which is the theme you're seeing right now).

Sometime you will find that you have been reset to the default theme. That's because a theme was modified and/or added and that the admin (that would be me) decided it was safer to revert everyone to the default so no error would occur. When that happens you can switch back to your favorite theme following the steps described above.

For now however there are only two themes you can choose from, The Foxhole default and The SMF default, a light version almost identical except white (for those who complains about the dark theme). In the future I'll probably add more themes if I find some good ones.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:48:59 AM by Starfox »

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: Customize your Foxhole experience
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »
A new theme has been added called "Chocolate Curvaceous"  and can be selected by any registered user following the method described in my previous post. This theme is especially for those with a sweet tooth  :lol:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

everything