Author Topic: Oh, And Here's Another One  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Oh, And Here's Another One
« on: August 08, 2011, 04:02:16 AM »
Dragon Age II: Legacy. You know, if you still have DA2 installed. (Not that it matters, but I do not.)

Targeted by a vicious criminal cartel that are hunting "the blood of the Hawke," you must put an end to their relentless attacks. Leave Kirkwall, and journey to an ancient Grey Warden prison in order to find the source of the aggression and uncover the harsh truth about the Hawke lineage. Playable from any point in the Dragon Age II campaign, face new breeds of darkspawn, forge a powerful new weapon and come face to face with an ancient horror.

Honestly, this does sound pretty good. But, with DXHR and the last DLC for FNV coming out soon, this is just not a top priority at the moment. Especially since it runs about TEN FUCKING DOLLARS.

Reviews: Gamespot, GamesRadar, and IGN. None of them seem to think very much of it.
It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: Oh, And Here's Another One
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »
What really saddens me is that I know for a fact now that with the new editorial line that took the Dragon Age franchise I'll have much more for $10 with Bethesda than with Bioware... Sad, really (where is the time when I was eager to test the latest DLC for DA:Origin?). Plus to be interested in that kind of DLC I would have to be interested in Hawke's family story and I'm not (the main game really nailed the coffin on that one for me). And lastly that would mean reinstalling the game... NO WAY! I'll keep my Bioware points for ME3 DLC... hoping that it'll turn a lot better than DA2.

So guess what... yeah, next thing will be DXHR or LR... whichever comes first.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

everything