Author Topic: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine...demo out.  (Read 1308 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine...demo out.
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »
"For those that are interested and haven't heard yet ".....Yesterday, Steam made the demo for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine available to all, and not just to those who preordered the game...:lol:

............................. .... :smoking:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:52:33 PM by GreyMouser »
The Beauty is in the "Play".

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine...demo out.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »
It looks interesting, although I've never gotten in Warhammer to this point. Maybe a 3rd-person shooter is what I need.

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine...demo out.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 03:41:52 PM »
Well, I really should play a "demo" before posting it on the forum. :woops: My bad.. :-[
After playing the demo, I regret posting about it. :ss-facepalm
If the game plays like the demo, I'm going to avoid this game for sure. :ss-meh   The worst part being the terrible camera angles. Often, when fight off  the enemy, if I side stepped or back upped too close to my surroundings, I completely lose view of my charactor and became completely disoriented because of the "wonky" camera angles... :ss-ahhhh.   I, also, didn't like the way my charactor moved. He moved more like a chunky "mech" than a person.
Still, I even though I didn't like the demo..:ss-yuck , I have to say the game, it's self, is getting respectable reviews so far....7 to 8 out of 10.... ::)

............................. ........:smoking:
The Beauty is in the "Play".

everything