Author Topic: Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business
« on: December 15, 2011, 02:23:49 AM »
Since I need something to work on and the Skyrim CS doesn't come out until January, I figured this would be the ideal time to shake the dust off of my FO3 and FNV mods, finish 'em up, whatever.

I thought I'd start off light, so I revisited my Sydney mod -- wherein I made her essential, gave her a makeover, a recolored gun, and a new outfit -- and worked on her face a bit more. I was never truly happy with how it turned out originally, but didn't care enough to fix my crime against nature.

I think this is my first released version (hell if I know):

...and this is what I did today:

I think it may still need some work. But it's a start.
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
:funup:  Blech. I'm just thankful for the cold light of day when it comes to these things.

Instead of further and endless tweaking in the CS, I ripped my favorite face from a save and finagled it onto Sydney. Then I modified the nose and mouth a bit. The results:

The post in the download thread, right here. I left the old version up for reasons even I cannot fathom.

Also, I've added new textures for her 10mm SMG, and removed an inexplicable alpha map from the outfit texture.

Next up: something about an inventory sorter, I think? I never found one I liked for FO3, so I made my own. Took an hour or so. ::)
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

everything