Author Topic: Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business
« on: December 15, 2011, 02:23:49 AM »
Since I need something to work on and the Skyrim CS doesn't come out until January, I figured this would be the ideal time to shake the dust off of my FO3 and FNV mods, finish 'em up, whatever.

I thought I'd start off light, so I revisited my Sydney mod -- wherein I made her essential, gave her a makeover, a recolored gun, and a new outfit -- and worked on her face a bit more. I was never truly happy with how it turned out originally, but didn't care enough to fix my crime against nature.

I think this is my first released version (hell if I know):

...and this is what I did today:

I think it may still need some work. But it's a start.
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Resurrecting And/Or Finishing Up Unfinished Business
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 11:05:14 AM »
:funup:  Blech. I'm just thankful for the cold light of day when it comes to these things.

Instead of further and endless tweaking in the CS, I ripped my favorite face from a save and finagled it onto Sydney. Then I modified the nose and mouth a bit. The results:

The post in the download thread, right here. I left the old version up for reasons even I cannot fathom.

Also, I've added new textures for her 10mm SMG, and removed an inexplicable alpha map from the outfit texture.

Next up: something about an inventory sorter, I think? I never found one I liked for FO3, so I made my own. Took an hour or so. ::)
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

everything