Author Topic: A Tentative Stab At A Skyrim Mod  (Read 66662 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: A Tentative Stab At A Skyrim Mod
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2012, 07:23:17 AM »
I've been testing the race mod pretty much since I finished ME3 and found myself too disappointed to play it again. On the plus side, I have made significant (or not) progress in getting this crap working. So the races now have their own meshes and textures, but I'm gonna have to cut the hybrid elf races, at least until someone figures out how to make human heads with pointy ears.

I can't seem to find a solution to this, as it probably isn't a priority; most of the modders seem preoccupied with useless crap (anime mods, ENB settings, etc.), so I've had enough of dealing with it.

So right now I'm only testing out three races:

The PVA are my nod to Viking allegory, and aren't (visually) a pseudo-Asian theme like the others. They're as big as Altmer, but not willowy and fey.

The Xi'an is the generalized race; in the last 200 years, so the idea goes, they stopped referring to themselves as "Khovian" and settled on "Xi'an". (No, I don't have a concrete reason why yet...but let's just say they're funny that way.) The PVA are considered Xi'an, but I separated them out for various reasons. The Xi'an, thanks to skin tints, now encompasses the darker-skinned K2 race (Example.). Texture sets make different textures available as complexions; for example, I can set up the faces from the Ashen, Ladyface, and Bella's mods as different complexions, rather than having to create a race for each texture.

Oh, and they're also short at the moment, slightly shorter than Bretons. In OB they were about as tall as Nords, but I shrunk them a bit. I'm still trying to decide on that. They also have no warpaint currently. I don't really care to change that.

The Xiangshi return as well, with only one skin tone: snow white. It isn't perfect, but what is, really? They have a wide variety of warpaints in two colors, black and red. The thought of going through the tedium of adding more colors makes me want to kill myself.

A couple of things that pretty much shit all over a perfect translation of their Oblivion counterparts:

- Apparently, resistances are hard-capped at 85%, just like in FO3 & FNV. I can make a race 1,000% resistant to fire, but the game will doggedly insist some damage will be possible. Again, this is shitting all over their fire immunity, and I'd like to kick someone in the balls for that.

- Spells are tougher to concoct and require a lot of tinkering to get right (for example, my experiments with a Force Push spell caused a good many CTDs before I dropped it entirely). This makes me so very weary that I just don't want to deal with it at all. Bethesda gimped the magic system horribly...I mean, really: no chameleon? No unlock spells? Idiots.

- I've had to mess with the Hair Color list, as I couldn't get custom tints to work otherwise (most likely my own damned fault). I didn't want to do that, but it was the only way to get my own colors in there. :P

Anyway, I've been testing the Xiangshi out this past week, and so far it's been largely problem-free. The only drawback is that whenever I make minor changes to appearance via showracemenu, I lose my racial abilities...this is true of my others races too. I have to add them back in via console, which is maddening.

There are a lot more problems, but I'll stop here and leave you wanting more.  ::)
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »
Taking a break from T2 and Kingdoms of Amalur. It's not that I'm playing Skyrim; I'm modding it. So.

- I've restored the X1 race to their "proper" height, which is slightly shorter than Nords. It doesn't really matter from a 1st person perspective, as you're the same height regardless. Or at least that's what I've observed, anyway...point is, whether Breton or Altmer, you're still seeing Nords eye to eye. :ss-disbelief

- I'm not very happy with the armor/weapons/whatever mods out there; they seem to be either anime nonsense or skimpy stupidity. I've almost given up trying to find decent armor anywhere. I berate myself every day for not learning Blender so I could solve my own problems, but then again I realize my limitations (i.e., I'm a technical moron). So I have to rely upon others to create cool stuff, but it seems that most of those who CAN do such things are obsessed with making sure that their female character's ass cheeks are visible at all times as she hoists her giant anime sword.

So I've been a little depressed about that.

The armor set I miss most from OB is this one, of course (enjoy a closeup with a lovely model), and this hairstyle (which someone was kind enough to convert for FNV), which sadly has not shown up yet for Skyrim.

The thing is, that armor set was something I cobbled together from at least five different sources...so here's hoping someone converts EVERYTHING made for OB just so I can have my favorite armor again.  :ss-sad1

- But all is not entirely lost. Even though the wearables/killables are disappointing, there's still a wealth of fun to be had with custom races. Apparently Bethesda felt the process was far too easy in OB, so they corrected that with a vengeance. Still, through several months' worth of trial, error, more error, and utter hopelessness, I've managed to create three human-ish races...here would have been an additional three elf-centric races, but the base elf head meshes (morphs) are hideous and will not be bothered with until someone fixes that.

My favorite achievement (so far) is figuring out how to make each race dependent on its own meshes and textures. It's thrilling. Believe me.

So then I got to tinkering with body art...nothing major, just something to do at 2am as my life is crumbling around me. "Avalanche On Pause" is how Godflesh put it. Dramatic, eh? Thank you. So:

and

The tats are from various sources, mostly from my FNV twiddling. Strangely, they required very little effort on my part, which is how I like it.

I'd type more, but I have other things to panic over.

Forum Restriction Notice
Some of the content of this post is not visible for  Guests.
You must be logged in to view the full content.

An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 11:28:09 PM »
Several quick screens.

Sunset. Black clothes are black.

One of the many cookie-cutter inns (IKEA must've made a killing on Nord-ish Inn-like prefabs), featuring a joyous end to my tinkering with someone else's Nightingale textures. I made them darker and added a little moon. It was WAY harder than I made it sound.  :ss-thinking

Oh, and thanks to some creative (HA!) texture manipulation, I was able to slightly mollify the restless idjit within and bring back a trans-franchise favorite of mine, Black Qin:
"Last thing I remember was shooting people in Vegas. Guess it's back to killing them with swords."

I've tired of dancing around the hair/eyes form lists governing who and what gets the eyes and hairs; I was trying not to mess with them so as not to cause a conflict between my races and other mods' races, but I decided to give up that notion. I have no intention of running any other custom races, so I'm plundering the hell out of the form lists. So there will be conflicts...but I don't care.

And that's the kind of sensitivity you've come to expect from me. I'd say I hope not to disappoint, but it doesn't really concern me. So there.  :ss-meh

Anyway, I spent my free time today adapting Nivea's VTMB eyes to Skyrim, and I think they turned out pretty good. Take that as you will. I'm not a big fan of superlatives at the moment. Example:

A HAPLESS, YET ADMIRING BYSTANDER: Dude! That was great!

A WEARY SILVER: Fuck you.

ANGRY MOB: STONE HIM!!!

A WEARY SILVER: Please do.

I've added the Khmer3 -- Drow, sorta -- race...again...but this time I've figured out the texture problems. The only question is whether I want them to have human features (rounded ears and softer features) or assign them to the Dark Elf morph (pointy ears, angular features, weirdly bumpy foreheads). The former requires no further effort on my part, aside from the fact that it takes me several tries to spell "further" without pounding backspace like an NBA player on a Kardashian.

:ss-rimshot

Using the Dark Elf morph would mean that I would probably have to find elf-friendly versions of the custom hair. I have at least 75 hairstyles for the human-ish races, so this looks to be a lot of fun.

The worst thing so far is that some of the custom eyebrows I've added (specifically, the Bella brows) are not color-change friendly, and I have yet to find out how to fix that. It's usually not much of a problem on the human-ish-ers -- and especially if you keep the hair dark -- but on the ebon-skinned Khmer3, they disappear. Most of the others do change, so...I don't know. It's just one more thing in and endless list. At least I'm kept busy, anyway.  :ss-kickcan

UPDATE: Modifiedher a bit. She isn't going to be exact, but the so-called wear and tear she's affected since Morrowind is complete...except for the bullet wound in her forehead from FNV. Maybe later on that. Plus, an eyepatch!

I'm trying out a couple of major mods -- Deadly Dragons and the Monster Mod -- so hopefully...well, okay: I've already experienced missing architecture in the Helgen keep (reloading helped, mostly), Ralof got stuck outside the door just repeating a variation on "Come on. This way." over and over (just running through the dungeon worked, as he appeared outside when I did), and all my loot seems a lot cheaper, for some reason. I may have to engage the...

...unnecessarily loud, ominous music...

...Bashed Patch. :ss-sad1 :ss-shootme :ss-fan :ss-facepalm :ss-meh :ss-eek :ss-ahhhh
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:21:29 AM by Silver Sorrow »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 03:20:07 PM »
From the third pic in the post above, you can see that the neck seam is quite noticeable. I've been meaning to try out Caliente's Texture Blender, but I haven't had the patience yet.

Not that I'm posting for any reason other than that, but here's something: the latest version of Skyrim Monster Mod screws up Helgen's keep (missing meshes, stuck actors, CTDs, etc.). More updates on the issue if I can be bothered to post them.  :P

EDIT: As usual, I'm an impetuous idiot. It wasn't the Monster Mod, but Blackreach Railroad. Disabling that solved the problems with disappearing crap in Helgen's Keep, BUT it was Live Another Life (an alternative start mod) that rendered the Keep impassable. Ah, well...so much for that. Back to the interminable cart ride. ::)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:15:30 PM by Silver Sorrow »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 02:19:16 AM »
The last pic a couple of posts up--damn it all, here it is again:

That's the one. There is one teensy problem with the moon: the goddamn amulets screw it up. I haven't been able to find a "hide amulet" option for armor in the CK (which was one of the great things about Oblivion's CS), so I don't know what to do anymore. It may require brute workaround force. "God closes a door," so they say, "and I throw someone through a window," I finish.

Besides that, I've had some ideas for the Blades armor OF COURSE I'VE HAD IDEAS ABOUT THE BLADES ARMOR. Even though it isn't finished, it turned out pretty close to what I had in mind:

I'll likely tone down the red some (although I like how it sears the retinas in Skyrim's drab environment), and some of the details might need some attention (there's some trim around the neck that needs to be gold), but it's almost there. After that, the boots and gauntlets (I've been toying with the idea of adding the steel plate gauntlets instead...), as well as a helmet...there's a samurai helmet mod that has a style that would fit...otherwise I would have tried the Orcish helmet. I still might chance it.

UPDATE. Of Course.

Added some gold trim and darkened the red slightly.

Still need to smooth out the edges of the trim. Maybe add a freakin' dragon to the chest, as is usual. After that: gauntlets.

UPDATE: Gauntlets.

Next? Boots.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:43:46 PM by Silver Sorrow »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 02:05:19 PM »
Boots.

Overall, so far.

Next? Helmet.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »
Figured out the problem with Live Another Life...did so a while back, but couldn't be bothered to mention it. Anyway, it seems you should NOT go into Helgen or its Keep before finding the crispy corpse on the path; until then, the keep is wonky, the town is on fire...total chaos. So find the corpse, read the journal, go inside the Helgen cave and help either Hadvar or Ralof, and proceed from there. Yay.

But back to my stuff.

I've prettified the Orcs.

I'm working on the other elves next.

The helmet I added to the black and gold set:

...and I've finally managed to approximate Lucy Liu without bleeding from my pores:

Finally, I think I know where this ring should be worn:

Oh, if only I had that ring... :shakinhappy: :woops:

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
 I have a ring like that. It's a little tight, but it works. :ok:
Tiens, voilà du boudin...

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »
It's certainly a lot fancier than what I've been using...but this way, my bread won't go stale. ;D

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2012, 06:38:31 PM »
I think I'm finally done tinkering with this preset.

There is an eye shape that is closer to her -- admittedly odd -- eyes, but it doesn't look good in the game; it looks right in the CK, but in-game? No, blast it all to hell. I just wish I had more contol over certain things, such as forehead shape (her eyebrow ridges jut out, no matter what), mouth shape (almost every preset lip shape a a smile  :ss-disbelief)...but this is far closer to her likeness than I was ever able to get in OB. :ss-sparkly

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 10:42:01 AM »
Well, they've finally done it: they broke the CK. Among a host of other bugs, the latest version of the CK breaks custom armor and races.

For example, I got a "file corrupt" warning from Wrye concerning an open helmet mod I had installed. But the game seemed to run fine with it enabled. So I thought I'd recreate the mod on my own (not an ordeal; just mesh replacement and body slot reassigning), and...well, all the NPCs who were wearing the affected open helmets were bare-headed. Yay! :ss-fan

In The New Unofficial Creation Kit Bug List, I point to the following item:

As of patch 1.6, creating custom armor is completely broken. While it may seem normal in the CK, in-game the armor will fail to occupy any body slots and thus the NPC(s) will instead be walking around naked. This will also happen if you modify vanilla armor, or have a custom armor item using vanilla meshes.

Thankfully, I back up my own mods before editing them in any way, and I haven't messed with any of them with the new version of the CK.

Also, instead of a ball of light, Meridia is now naked and headless.

This may be another mod screwing with the status quo, so THAT'S another fun afternoon of checking mod records. ::)   It all makes me want to go back to OB and fight the giant hamsters.  :lol:

EDIT: As it turns out, it was one of MY mods! Joy unspeakable. As it turns out, screwing with the Elves' head/body morphs is detrimental to various things. Go figure.

On another note, my ongoing issue with chargen crashes can be narrowed down to two possible culprits: Arthmoor's Live Another Life (both v1.4 and v2.0), and Warzones. I think it might be more Warzones' fault, as I had a crash during chargen without LAL. But reloading before chargen (that is, using the autosave that the game helpfully makes before Hadvar asks you who you are) and then going through the process worked. So who the hell knows.

Of course, the Skyrim version of Wrye Bash (well..."Smash", it's called) doesn't really work all that well. I'm not entirely sure that Wrye is actually working on it himself...not a good sign. I find it odd that no one else has stepped forward with a decent mod manager like FOMM; of course, most of the mods out there are complete shit. I have barely a handful of mods, whereas with OB, I was having to merge them so as not to make the game puke itself to death. Also, there aren't really any good utilities for fixing and/or merging plugins...it's like everyone who made these great tools for MW and OB died without notifying anyone.

And that could be due to Skyrim's bizarre way of handling plugins, too. Currently, it seems that .bsa archives overrule loose files, which is just batshit. All I know is that the whole thing makes me want to strangle someone.

One further gripe before I plunder last night's Chinese leftovers*: combat seemed better in OB. Not when some dipstick necromancer with an iron mace totally blocked your power attack with a Daedric battleaxe, I mean...never mind that now. It's a whole different gripe, that one. No, blocking on the whole was better, I think. Having a rat bounce off my shield was one my favorite things in the game, I'll admit. But...I don't know. Combat in Skyrim seems a little weak and ineffective. Like I'm fighting with cardboard tubes in various shapes and sizes.

[* I found that one of the local Chinese places was willing to make me General Tso's chicken without the peppers and hot oil. It may sound boring and bland to YOU, but to me, it was an evening free of searing abdominal pain, for once. :ok:  And I discovered that I have an intolerance for rice. Hell's bells. I couldn't live in Asia.]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:28:33 AM by Silver Sorrow »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
[Hysterical laughter]

Well: Creation Kit 1.6.89.0 Now Live on Steam.

This is, of course, a downgrade from v1.6.91.0. It matches the current version of Skyrim as well, which means that what happened is that someone got a wild hair and broke everything with the wrong patch? Perhaps. But at least they've fixed the armor bug thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to see if I can wrangle a precious five minutes out of my exhausting schedule -- listlessly watching NCIS season discs is way more intense than you'd think -- and fix my open helmets mod.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 02:14:19 PM »
I give you now my variation on the Kübler-Ross model, renamed The Five Stages Of Modding.

1. Denial.
"No...it can't be MY mod...nononononononono..."

2. Anger.
"It isn't MY mod! It's someone else's fault! I WILL KILL THEM!"

3. Bargaining.
"God...Jeebus...Cthulhu...anyo ne...I'll do anything if you just make the goddamn -- oops, sorry -- goshdarn thing WORK!"

4. Depression.
"Nothing matters anymore. Oh for the embrace of sweet, sweet death."

5. Acceptance.
"Oh, well...I might as well redo the whole thing from scratch."

Yes, after a while of denying that it couldn't be *my* mod screwing things up, I finally ripped the thing out and started over. I still have a long way to go before I get to full functionality, but that's okay. Because I got vampirism to work now.

This way I'll be able to play Dawnguard as a vampire, if I want; of course, I may reduce the races' resistance to disease (perhaps to 50%) so that vampirism is possible under normal circumstances, too.

Anyway. Before, it would take anywhere between 20 to 30 seconds for the game to switch my character from male to female in chargen; I had previously assumed that it was due to too large textures, etc., but now, even with the previously-suspect textures, the switch is just as quick as the vanilla races.

With this remake, I'm considering just dropping the Khmer races altogether (I had a Drow version working before) and adding just the Xi'an, Xiangshi, and PVA. I don't like the elves' lumpy heads anyway.

On a side note, I tried out a Dark Elf vampire (with the Live Another Life mod). I started in a vampire lair, Mara's Eye Den; I went east, after killing the dumbass mudcrabs all over the hatch to the den (good god, I hate those things). I wandered too close to Morvunskar, and was killed with quick efficiency by five warlocks, each of whom summoned a wolf familiar before chasing me down.

"Ah," I muttered, "being a level 1 squishy is not an ideal state of being around here. I should avoid trouble for now, rather than rushing into it with reckless abandon. How counter-intuitive." Admittedly, I've been spoiled by my highly-resilient custom races, who can take a lot of damage. (Exception: with one character when I had Skyrim Monster Mod installed, I kept running across these damned Minotaurs, who hit like a ton of bricks...a pair of them damn near killed me when I was at a fairly good level. Somewhat unbalanced, I'd say.)

So I reloaded and avoided Morvunskar. Down the hill, across the river, was that one shack. So then a saber cat ran out of the shack, chased me down, and killed me. He ignored the shock spell I tossed at him, because magic BLOWS.

The details:

• Saber cat jumps out of shack.
  • I skip backwards, surprised.
  • I shoot Sparks at him.
  • He's not impressed. He smacks me.
  • I run backwards, zapping him.
  • He, still not impressed, smacks me again.
  • Health halved and magicka drained, I turn and run like hell.
  • I see a Giant wandering by; I angle my panicked sprint to cross his path.
  • The bastard's no help; he ignores the cat. I vow to kill every Giant I meet from here on out.
  • I run out of stamina; the cat smacks me in the back. Health very low.
  • He does it again. The camera pulls back to show my corpse in loving detail.

I suppose there's a lesson to be had here -- "Don't Go Anywhere Before Level 10," perhaps? -- but I refuse to learn from life's little lessons.

Where was I?

Oh, yes: I'm redoing my races mod. It's coming along rather well.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:18:55 PM by Silver Sorrow »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
A lot of pointless, heart-rending shit has gone down since June, but no one cares so I'll skip it.

So.

Back to it.

I've been busy with the CK of late; everyone needs a confounding hobby.

Someone has released a Drow mod that contains a head mesh which is essentially a human head with elf ears. Unfortunately, this mesh doesn't exactly play nicely with hats. So while my elf hybrids may be pretty, their ears poke through their headgear.

Yes, elf hybrids. Thanks to that mod, I can now add Khmer to my race mod. I hate the lumpy elf heads -- count on Bethesda to go against the grain and make elves ugly -- so now I can combine aesthetics with pointy ears once again.

This time around, I've added an Altmer-Xi'an hybrid. I guess someone had to pork a High Elf at SOME point.

Anyway.

A few presets to give a general example (no, their necks and faces don't always match...I AM AWARE.):

The Xi'mer Lie'ren (Bosmer)

The Xi'mer Muo'fa (Altmer)

And, my personal favorite, the Xi'mer Yin'ying (Dunmer)

And, just to scare the shit out of the kids, some warpaints:

And now? I catch up on my correspondence. Or perhaps I plunder my local McDonald's first. Fine Scottish cuisine that's portable.

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 02:52:54 AM »
Last post in December? But of course. I'm still working on my race and armory mods, although now I'm mostly just refining what I've done so far and tying up loose ends (i.e., male versions of the armors  :ss-meh). I'm waiting on various REAL modders to produce certain items (textures, meshes) that I can plunder for my own use, so until then I'm still tinkering away. Like a gremlin with a chainsaw.

To begin with, I've never been happy with the way the X races looked; I used a custom head mesh from the Ashen race mod, but it was just *close* to what I wanted, much in the same way that Hinduism is "close" to being a tangerine. And then I stumbled upon Ran's Enhanced Character Edit, and its companion, Enhanced Character Edit Enhancer. I'll let the redundancy go, simply because the damned things work.

Essentially: ECE and ECEE give you a much wider range of control over your character's face *and* body (height, etc.), and it's sort of complicated to install manually, but it's worth it. ECE is supposed to be compatible with RaceMenu (which streamlines the chargen menu), but I think it conflicts heavily with ECEE, which performs many of the same functions. So I do without RaceMenu. The interface is the default ugly, but again, the results are worth it.

Visual examples? But of course I have visual examples. It's not like I have anything better to do.

Plain old non-ECE/ECEE head meshes:

And the second character, tweaked heavily with the new ECE/ECEE stuff:

I still have to determine whether I can incorporate all of these wonderful changes into the Khmer race, as there is an option to use elf ear morphs on the human head mesh. I'm guessing it will involve a lot of work, so that's strictly back burner stuff at the moment.

Besides all that, I've finished *most* of the work needed for the various recolors, but the ones I'm proudest of are the stealthy robe sets. For the black set, I lightened it somewhat, making it so that the details are visible in daylight, rather than being a full-on blackout. It's still black, but not ridiculously so. I added the vampire boots from Dawnguard and gloves from the Nightingale set (not entirely in love with them, but they'll do for now), color-matched it all (hopefully), and added gold touches here and there. And I found a mask, too. The result:

The white set isn't snow white; it's sort of darker, gray-ish and rough, which actually makes it blend in a bit better with the snowy rocks. The gloves are from the Nightingale set (not overtly happy with them, either), and Nordic Carved boots from Dragonborn.

The inn lighting makes it all look sort of yellow. Oh, well. I chose furry boots, as I figured *I* would want something warm on my feet as I trudged through the snow. I'm still considering different gauntlets, as I don't like the idea of fingerless gloves in arctic conditions. Color me anti-hypothermia.  ::)

Also, InsanitySorrow released a steel bow, based on the one from Oblivion (the one I used for my Black Bow). I'd been using a port someone had put up on the Nexus (and was almost immediately taken down by the moderators), but it never really worked right. I messed around a bit with shiny stuff, and so:

Yup. Shiny. You can see the full version and the white version on the armors above.

Also, I wanted a cool dagger that didn't look like an Ayleid butcher knife:

Not sure if it's noticeable, but the red dragons (!) have little green eyes and gold teeth. It's really very astoundingly important.

Also, I was tired of toting around a katana all the time, so I went on a serch for a simple, yet elegant sword. After sifting through a hundred or so candidates, I only liked ONE. So I did some recoloring and messed with the environment maps a bit:

Huzzah. Now. I am weary and I don't want to type anymore. I also need to figure out why I keep thinking that Megyn Price's character on Rules Of Engagement is named "Claire." It's "Audrey," but I can't seem to remember that.

everything