Author Topic: Not your average "TOP 10" gaming lists.  (Read 2403 times)

Offline GreyMouser

• Forums Keeper
  • It's all so UNREAL to me.
Not your average "TOP 10" gaming lists.
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
...   Top 10 Grossest Toilets in Gaming.....:dumped:

....and....
...   Grossest Toilets in Gaming: Best Of The Rest....:dumped:

Now these are "gaming lists" that could have been compiled by our very own SilverSorrow, methinks... :blinky:

...........................:smoking:
The Beauty is in the "Play".

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Not your average "TOP 10" gaming lists.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
...oh. I misread that at first. I thought it was "Top 10 Toilet-like Games" but then I wondered what the "grossest" thing was all about, maybe the top-grossing toilet-like games, and then...okay, so maybe Crysis wasn't my favorite game in the world, but some people seemed to like it...so. Then I got more sleep. Now it makes sense. But it also makes sense the other way.

Then I got to thinking (does anyone else smell brimstone?): there are few bathrooms in Tamriel. There are in Skyrim -- some of the bandit dungeons have crude facilities (a bucket and a book, maybe a healing potion by the bucket) -- but none (that I recall) in Morrowind and Oblivion. I always wondered why the NPCs walked funny, and now I know. Of course, these are games where a "city" is actually five or six shacks huddled around a town square, so what the hell, man...

I digress. I think I would have gone with "Top Ten Ways Duke Nukem Forever Is Exactly Like The Interactive Dook In That One Toilet," though. :lol:
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Re: Not your average "TOP 10" gaming lists.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 04:28:44 PM »
 Indeed, no toilets in Morrowind. This is why in all of my house mods I included a bucket under the bedside table. :lol:

One thing that always bugged me in the ES games is that, well, we know people are emptying themselves (consider the diet...scrib jelly for chrissakes) but where does it all go? Even if they're lucky enough to live in one of my houses, that bucket needs to be dumped out somewhere. And what's worse, Oblivion introduced horses into the mix.
  Which beggars the question, where the hell is all the shit?

I almost made a mod once, using the muck mesh....  :o
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...