Author Topic: Extra Life V  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Fanghawk

• Marshall's Machinima
Extra Life V
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:56:43 AM »
Once more into the breach!

Yes, once again I will be participating in Extra Life, the 24 Hour Gaming Marathon of choice. This year it will be held on October 20th, and will likely feature entertaining meetings with friends, catching up games from my unplayed pile, falling behind in those once I get overambitious, and, of course, many many donations for the children and their hospitals.

Most of us on the forum are already aware how this works by now, and those that aren't can check out the spiffy write-up I did on the topic. I'll use the thread for updates, taking game suggestions, and generally getting excited about the big day as it approaches.

Hmm. Am I forgetting anything? Oh yes, the ever-so important sponsor page. I'm going big or going home this time gents; my personal goal this year is $1K. I was originally going to do a more modest goal until something clicked in my brain and said "Why the hell not?" If it doesn't work it doesn't work, but it can at least push me to give the fundraising push a decent shot.

More to follow when I am feeling more alert to do so.

everything