Author Topic: The Nexus Says  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
The Nexus Says
« on: January 02, 2013, 03:12:50 PM »
As Skyrim Nexus pointed out to me recently:

Awwww... :ss-sad1
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: The Nexus Says
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:38:51 PM »
Ironic isn't it?

Personally I didn't even took the time to setup a Steam ID. Mainly because I don't play multiplayer which is even more ironic because the few break time I had during the holidays I played Borderlands 2 (I needed the crap humor) and the Borderlands franchise is really at its best in co-op. In single player some battles are too damn difficult. But I'm mainly in for the humor, not for the "brilliant" gameplay.

Anyway where was I? Oh yeah, you don't have friends, I don't have friends, we should form a club  :biglaugh:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline The Rogue Wolf

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
But if you formed a club, then you'd be friends! And then you couldn't be in a club for people that don't have any friends! But if you quit the club, then you wouldn't have any friends anymore! :ss-ahhhh :blowingpmad:
"Choice one: we flank them using what military men called tactics, and what religious men call divine inspiration. Or, we charge at them head on screaming various obscenities, in what military men call bravery and religious men also call divine inspiration."

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 11:31:20 AM »
Yeah, I love paradoxes...  ;D

One of my favorites lines in BL2:

Sooter: "If you're here to kill me, you should probably know..." Doing karate move "You'll never take me alive!!"

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein