Author Topic: Merry X-Mas from The Foxhole  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Merry X-Mas from The Foxhole
« on: December 25, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »
This time of the year again  :xgrin:

So for all of you that Christmas appeals to, I hope you had an excellent Eve and a merry day. For those who doesn't feel Christmas as being their thing whatever the reason is, I'd say this: remember that Christmas is not about religion; Christmas is about "spirit", the spirit of Christmas. It's about family, it's about sharing, it's about bringing joy to others and it's about peace. If you believe in all those things, then you believe in Christmas, period. So...

:xchristmas: :xsnowmans: :xsanta:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline bobdog

Re: Merry X-Mas from The Foxhole
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 10:51:13 AM »
Merry Christmas and best wishes to you as well! We had a great time spent with family (my daughter only has two more years at home until college), with lots of food, gifts and love. We consider ourselves truly fortunate, and wish the best blessings of the season for all our Foxhole friends!   :xchristmas:

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 05:05:38 PM »
Here's to pizza delivery and powerful antibiotics!

:xchristmas: and a  :xnew_year:
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline rossi

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:53:25 PM »
ok merry Christmas, good to hear from you guys

everything