Author Topic: In case you're wondering what I've been up to  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Lord Mantrid

• Sorry, you startled me. I was doing Snorkel Shots.
In case you're wondering what I've been up to
« on: May 13, 2015, 11:37:13 PM »
I've recently come into a decent sum of money, and as any former trust fund kid would do, I proceeded to spend it on stupid shit.

I did, however, come across something rather interesting, and lo and behold I'm now an executive producer of this masterpiece

Yes, that's a real thing.

Ross Patterson (you may remember him as the douchebag DJ Qualls beats up in The New Guy) wrote and directed this. He also created such hits as Darnell Dawkins: Mouth Guitar Legend, Screwball: The Ted Whitfield Story, Poolboy: Drowning out the Fury and FDR American Badass!

I've managed to donate enough money to this movie that I now am the proud owner of one of the movie-used swords. Before it's over with I will probably have the other one, but that's not important.

There will be screenings across the country so if you hear about it near you, be sure to check it out. It has Barry Bostwick as well as Garry Gergich from Parks and Recreation in it. I also appear in a cameo as a victim in a photograph.

Most importantly though, if you have time check out our IndieGogo campaign and if you like what you see, throw us a couple of bucks. there are some sweet ass perks and you'll be helping me finish a movie. (I'll be in the next movie, too.) https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/helen-keller-vs-nightwolves--2

Oh, if Beattie could see me now...
Spoiler
valv softwer is 3d relms in teh futuer!!!!!!111!1!1one1!

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: In case you're wondering what I've been up to
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 08:49:29 PM »
Get ... the ... F ... out ....

:o

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 10:40:01 AM »
I've been waiting since the initial post for the words to express my feelings of awe over this awesomeness, but I confess I'm still at a loss. So I'll just have to let smileys do it for me:

:blowingpmad: :blowingpmad: :ss-headbang :blowingpmad: :blowingpmad:

Although this might work too:

...I never use my gifs anymore.  :ss-kickcan
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Lord Mantrid

• Sorry, you startled me. I was doing Snorkel Shots.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 11:00:40 AM »
The sequel is going to be called "Ghandi vs. Zombies" and I have convinced the director to let me be Vishnu
Spoiler
valv softwer is 3d relms in teh futuer!!!!!!111!1!1one1!

everything