Author Topic: Jade Empire... Free  (Read 897 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Jade Empire... Free
« on: December 22, 2015, 05:00:20 AM »
Well, this is Christmas I guess... So for those who still need a copy of Jade Empire SE, Origin has an unbeatable offer... Free. They could be more generous but then they would give you money. Just fire up your Origin client and it should be there. But be quick about it...

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: Jade Empire... Free
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 06:34:50 AM »
wha...what...who...free!? Ay-yi-yi.

Man. I have four copies of this game -- two physical, one Steam, one GOG -- and now a fifth, on Origin. This beats the four copies I have of VTMB...

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. :ok:

On a side note, I just found out that EA had bought PopCap games (back in 2011; if anything, I pride myself upon being up-to-date and current ::)), so now I know why they gave me free copies of Bejeweled 3 and Zuma's Revenge.
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: Jade Empire... Free
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 01:56:20 AM »
Man. I have four copies of this game -- two physical, one Steam, one GOG -- and now a fifth, on Origin. This beats the four copies I have of VTMB...

One thing is sure, I won't be buying a second copy of Fallout 4  :hammerhead:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein