Author Topic: So this is a thing  (Read 870 times)

Offline Lord Mantrid

• Sorry, you startled me. I was doing Snorkel Shots.
So this is a thing
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:09:51 PM »
I hate that my posts lately have only been "HEY LOOK AT THE SHIT THAT I'M DOING NOW" but hey look at the shit that I'm doing now.

As you all have known for quite some time, I am terminally sarcastic. Being the entrepreneur that I am, I decided to take a stab at the world of podcasting.

https://soundcloud.com/summitcut/pleasant-garden-1x01-pokinaka-thar

I'm looking at doing this once a month. Then again I might get distracted by a shiny object and lose interest. Who knows? Until then, I give you what I like to call "White Trash Seinfeld"
Spoiler
valv softwer is 3d relms in teh futuer!!!!!!111!1!1one1!

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: So this is a thing
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 10:38:34 AM »
I'm glad to see you've put your voicework from The Gate to good use!  :funup:

Offline Lord Mantrid

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 01:28:09 AM »
My work as Dr. Oscar Kaufmann is world renowned, i'll have you know

Seriously though I wish I had the equipment then that I do now because I might not have sounded so awful. I'm rocking the Shure SM7 through a Behringer mixer which is light years ahead of an AST stick mic, but I wouldn't lose sleep if someone broke into my house and replaced my Shure with a Neumann U87.
Spoiler

Offline Lord Mantrid

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 11:43:35 AM »
I truly hate resurrecting dead threads but at the same time I feel like it is important in this situation, as it has been over a year since I released my last episode anyway. This is a teaser I made concerning a relaunch to finish my first season. Whatever mental issues I've got going on with me makes it difficult to release things on time, so this was a big undertaking on my part to finish. I based it off a Reddit writing prompt I read once so there's something you now know.

https://soundcloud.com/summitcut/pgpathereturn
Spoiler