Author Topic: A Mod That Might Be Useful, Perhaps  (Read 518 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
A Mod That Might Be Useful, Perhaps
« on: March 08, 2017, 12:37:52 AM »
Transfer Settlements - Shareable Settlement Blueprints

Transfer Settlements is a mod that allows you to simply export your settlements into external data files called BLUEPRINTS, and also lets you import these blueprints back into your game using it in any of your savegames of any of your characters. And similar to Looksmenu or Bodyslide presets this mod also opens up a new possibility to share these data files on NexusMods.com as single settlement blueprint files that anyone can download and use with this mod.

Far more info on the mod page.

This is exactly what I was looking for; I got to the point of avoiding settlement-building at all, as I figured that all my efforts would be wasted with each new character. I'd clear Spectacle Island, buld a vertical glass maze...let's just say it's kind of a cross between an office building and a hamster habitrail. And with each character, I'd have to refer back to the original just to make it feel like home again.
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.

everything