Author Topic: If You're Missing No One Live Forever...  (Read 39 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
If You're Missing No One Live Forever...
« on: December 22, 2019, 12:17:15 PM »
THIS PAGE has all the info, as well as the downloads to make it all better again.

To quote them:

The Revival is Here

Download a fully functional version of No One Lives Forever (NOLF), No One Lives Forever 2 (NOLF 2), and Contract Jack with the latest community patches for free.  Download the full game for PC now.  Play single-player and multiplayer NOLF games for free!

You cannot buy a functional version of No One Lives Forever or Contract Jack any more.  As a result, in an attempt to keep the community alive and attract new players, No One Lives Forever and Contract Jack Revival Edition are available to all for free and are a breeze to install and play on all modern operating systems.  Double click on the installer, pick a directory to extract the files, and then double click on the desktop shortcuts to play.  It's that easy.

On a side note, I hope there aren't any weird viruses/spyware involved in this "revival."

Anyway...yeah. I have my original CDs and everything, but I don't relish the idea of tracking down all the myriad fixes and workarounds to get them working on Win10.

So enjoy.
He's right. We're standing in horse neers.

Offline bobdog

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: If You're Missing No One Live Forever...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 12:58:31 PM »
Interesting. I always thought NOLF 2 was an excellent game.

everything