Author Topic: Not That Important, But...Once In A Lifetime  (Read 289 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Not That Important, But...Once In A Lifetime
« on: January 08, 2020, 07:54:38 PM »
You may find yourself in one of the FPS subforums. And you may find yourself in another part of the forums altogether. And you may find yourself in the reply box of a large post. And you may find yourself in a beautiful thread with not-so-beautiful placeholder pics telling you that the image is no longer available. And you may ask yourself, "how do I deal with this?" And you may ask yourself, "where ARE those big beautiful boobies I saw here before?" And you may tell yourself, "there should be boobies in this thread!" And you may tell yourself, "I think there's something wrong with Silver's Photobucket account!"

Not the same as it ever was.

Enough of that. See, I got tired of being nagged every. damn. day. by Photobucket (perhaps 2 emails a day), telling me that in order for people to see my pictures, I had to give them an extortionate amount of money (keyword: extortion). I was past the bandwidth limit imposed upon free users, apparently, and that was causing their asses to chafe like a bastard. But for the low, low price of MY MONEY, they would remove the ugly mask off the pics, omit the ugly watermarks that marred the pics, and go straight to hell and blow Soleimani, because that's what they should do if they expected to get any of MY cash, the sniveling shit-weasels.

So I took action. I forewent doing laundry -- the towels can WAIT, by God -- and cleaned out everything I had on their ad-happy site. Since the stupid bastards removed the "Download Album" function ("ha ha! loser!" they mock), I downloaded each and every single pic, one by one. Admittedly, I had a lot of pics on Photobucket, fifteen years' worth...something on the order of 3,400 pics (a good chunk of them dedicated to Sofia Vergara's boobs), but I rarely posted anything on a high-traffic site. So one...by...one...I downloaded them. Then I deleted them all. Every one. I deleted the albums, too. I would've pissed in their gas tank and slashed their tires too, if this had been a car metaphor. But it isn't, so I'm content with just disassociating myself from them.

To return to the earlier theme, I am not asking myself, "my God, what have I done??"

Anyway, a few pics may remain, as they are hosted here...but the biggest chunk of them are gone, gone, gone. Should the need arise, I can provide the idiot screenshots from my equally-idiotic Skyrim armor thread (for example), but really: who cares?

So that explains the "image not available" placeholders. Thank you and enjoy the new year. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

(Note to self: no more Talking Heads.)
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline bobdog

Re: Not That Important, But...Once In A Lifetime
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 01:01:36 PM »
Holy Shit -- that's a lot of Sophia Vergara boobs!!  :hammerhead:

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: Not That Important, But...Once In A Lifetime
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 12:30:51 PM »
I'm not sure what I was going for, exactly (volume or just sheer mass? numbers mean everything and nothing!)...regardless, yup: a whole lotta [her] boobs. :jumppad:
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!