Author Topic: On November 11, 2021...  (Read 66 times)

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
On November 11, 2021...
« on: August 20, 2021, 12:45:46 AM »
...Skyrim 10th Anniversary Edition

For PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.

Current and future owners of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on any platform including Xbox Game Pass Subscribers will receive access to three free pieces of Creation Club content: Fishing, Survival Mode and even new quests with Saints and Seducers. Additionally, Skyrim Special Edition owners on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, as well as Xbox Game Pass subscribers on Xbox Series X|S will receive a free upgrade to an enhanced version on November 11 for their respective PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S systems!

We’re also excited to announce the most definitive version of Skyrim to date: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition. In addition to the three free Creation Club items mentioned above, this version contains the full game plus all three expansions and over 500 pieces of unique content from Creation Club, including pre-existing and new quests, dungeons, bosses, weapons, spells and more!

Existing owners of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition and Xbox Game Pass subscribers will also receive the option to purchase an Anniversary Edition upgrade for their Special Edition version of the game to gain access to all the additional content found in the Anniversary Edition.

A range of emotions occurred to me:  :realconfused: :ss-wot :ss-facepalm :ss-nuts :ss-nono :ss-meh :ss-disbelief :ss-weird1 :ss-thinking :ss-shake :ss-yuck :ss-fan

...and finally...

It is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: On November 11, 2021...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 07:57:33 AM »
Meanwhile, I completely missed the announcement by Bethesda about Starfield release date (the tentative one at least, one can assume) Which will be... guess it? November 11 2022. Do you see a theme here?

It's amusing to see the difference now that Bethesda is Microsoft. Before they weren't saying anything until 3 months from release, now they spill the beans more than a year before.

In the same vein we learn that Starfield will definitely be a Xbox/PC exclusivity... How shocking!

No word on TES VI though... but if Starfield release date is any indication, let's say... 2025/26? Maybe later? Maybe Man will be back on the moon by then. Which according to the latest news may not be for a while...

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

everything