Author Topic: New Missions...Taffer!  (Read 101302 times)

Offline Doc_Brown

• Forums Keeper
  • Weaver of Tales
Re: New Missions...Taffer!
« Reply #690 on: December 21, 2018, 08:43:43 AM »
"An Enigmatic Treasure with a Recondite Discovery"... "Catacombs of Knoss"... "The Sound of a Burrick in a Room"... "Darkness Walk With Us!"...

Of all the modding scenes, I think Thief may have the most... how should I put this... florid people making content for it.
Roads?  Where we're going we don't need roads.

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: New Missions...Taffer!
« Reply #691 on: December 21, 2018, 04:59:46 PM »
Of all the modding scenes, I think Thief may have the most... how should I put this... florid people making content for it.

I think that's always been the case, yes  :lol: That's a part of what makes this community unique... I mean... taffer.

Oh and yesterday I learned that "people" was a verb too. One can people an area. I had my doubts as I read it first in The Witcher 3 (you know Polish/English, might have been an error especially because it was the first time I saw people employed as a verb in 30+ years of learning and practicing English) so as always when in doubt I searched the dictionary and what do you know... not an error.

Anyway, a day when you learn something is not a day wasted as they say. Fear not, I won't start to use people as a verb everywhere I can. It's nice to know that you can though... Don't know if it makes you pass for an erudite or a moron though. It's unclear.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

everything