Author Topic: Legendary: The Box -- Do Not Open!  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Legendary: The Box -- Do Not Open!
« on: July 11, 2007, 01:28:28 AM »
And another new FPS inbound, this time developed by Spark Unlimited and titled Legendary: The Box. "What box?" will you ask in your thirst for knowledge (and even if you're not thirsty I will tell you so don't even bother crying -- or complaining).

The box -- since it is the thing around which the whole story is centered -- is none other than... Pandora's one (it could have been the XBox but that would have barely been an excuse for a game; even though opening a XBox could be as lethal but I'm going astray there...).

So here's the deal: Charles Deckard is a thief and apparently a damn good one. He's been hired (or duped some would say) for a very special job: to steal Pandora's box. He did it but -- either because he doesn't know who was Pandora or because he is to damn stupid to keep his curiosity at bay -- he, guess what... yeah that's right,  he opens it. And of course doing so he unleashes a whole horde of beasts that before were believed to be pure mythological fabrications.

Werewolves, gryphons, you name it... All this bestiary immediately starts to roam the world in search of things and people to grab, to tear apart, to murder or more generally to eat. The authorities seem to be helpless and the military forces as well since, unlike a popular belief and in a more general way Hollywood tend to make us think, soldiers are badly trained to fight against mythological creatures.

It will be Charles Deckard's task to fight them back and to close the damn box again.

Published by Gamecock Media Group, Legendary: The Box is scheduled to be released during Spring 2008 (and not Sprint 2008 as mentioned on the publisher's site  :lol: )
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:51:42 AM by Starfox »

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: Legendary: The Box -- Do Not Open!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 11:35:01 PM »
Deckard...Decka--oh, right: the guy in Blade Runner has the same last name. Still, I was never a huge fan of Blade Runner, so maybe I'll like this Deckard better.  :lol:
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline bobdog

Re: Legendary: The Box -- Do Not Open!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 09:41:59 AM »
Looks wickedly cool....  :o

everything