Author Topic: Clive Barker's Jericho Showing Off Again  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Clive Barker's Jericho Showing Off Again
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:34:11 AM »
The folks at Mercury Steam Entertainment have released a new series of screens for their upcoming survival horror title Clive Barker's Jericho that is due later this year (previous news there). Well I let you contemplate them... Just make sure before watching some of them that you didn't have your breakfast yet...

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 10:11:50 AM by Starfox »

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Joshua-kun

Re: Clive's Barker Jericho Showing Off Again
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 09:34:32 AM »
Ooo....I love me some modern, high-tech ninja ladies!  :turnhappy:
Jya-shu-a-kuun

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
    • The Foxhole
Re: Clive's Barker Jericho Showing Off Again
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
Yeah... It's odd that Silver didn't already comment on that screen... Maybe later  :purplelaugh:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: Clive Barker's Jericho Showing Off Again
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:02 PM »
Never fear! I just saw it, and...okay, if I can't have that look, somebody's gonna suffer...

...well, it'll probably be me. But if I have to wade through the needlessly excessive gore and insufferable weirdness that spews from Clive Barker on a regular basis just to take a look at those leggings (and other interesting features) from about a pixel away, I'll do it. :onethumb:
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline bobdog

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »
Did anyone notice that each costume has a unique Oriental symbol on it? For example, look at the third pic with the ninja chick, on her leg. And then look at the other team members.

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
    • The Foxhole
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 01:30:21 AM »
Potentially story related. In the story, it is question of a special team of seven fighters that has always been maintained through ages to specifically fight the threat within Al-Khali (threat known as the Firstborn). Through ages this team was composed of samurais, Templars... and so on. Even if each time they were confronted to the Firstborn they apparently won, none of these teams ever returned from Al-Khali. Obviously, your team is the next one on the list  :lol:

And  I just realized that in two news about Jericho I managed to forget to put the address of the official website that is well done and includes an amusing way of introducing you to the game background. It opened sooner this month. So there you go:

Jericho Official Site

But if I have to wade through the needlessly excessive gore and insufferable weirdness that spews from Clive Barker on a regular basis just to take a look at those leggings (and other interesting features) from about a pixel away, I'll do it. :onethumb:

The leggings? That's all you've managed to notice? Doesn't seem like you  :purplelaugh:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:36:37 AM by Starfox »

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 11:44:55 PM »
I was trying for subtlety, but it didn't work.  ;D  You may be relieved to know that I homed in on her chest first. Then her face, then her leggings. *Anything* but that shiny red thing on the ground. Yeesh. Another fun romp from Clive Barker. :lol:
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!