Author Topic: Slaughterfish Island  (Read 2408 times)

Offline OrlopRat

• Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
Slaughterfish Island
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:30:16 PM »
 Another mod. It has palm trees. No coconuts. I don't really like coconuts, except as catapult ammunition. You can also fire a coconut from an 18th century 6 pounder cannon, if it's the right size. Sadly, I know this from real life experience.

Pictures:

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/OrlopRat/Slaughterfish%20Island/

Download:

http://forums.starfoxweb.com/index.php?topic=1048.0

No expansions needed. No new  dialog or scripts. Just some reading matter.

Did I mention there are palm trees?

« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:09:02 AM by OrlopRat »
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
Re: Slaughterfish Island
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »
Okay, I un-rared it to C:\System and did the Happy Sphincter Dance, but all I got were those yellow exclamation thingies! What do they call those things? Oh, right: Idiot Signs.

Note to self: don't install mods when tired. I do a lot of panicking the next day when nothing works, then invariably ask myself the question every single time: "what the hell is WRONG with me??"

Anyway, I found it to be a charming place. Lonely. But I like lonely. It's why I play SP games. The isolation. And palm trees.

I completely forgot about this, but my atmospheric color setup is a little odd. Take a look:

MORNING

NOON

AFTERNOON

EVENING

NIGHT

...the horror...the horror...
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

Offline OrlopRat

• Hangar 16 Leftover
    • OrlopRat at Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 03:41:57 PM »
 I like it :lol:   Awash in pink and gold, a little blue.....uh....just what the hell are you running there ? That's what the Morrowind world must look like when you're on skooma. Never touch the stuff myself, but a khajiit once told me all about it.

Did you find the Skipper? The First Mates there too, but the passengers got off the boat before the pirates came.
   I have no idea what happened to Ginger and Mary Ann, but I know the Howells are a big deal in House Hlaalu, and I hear the Professor is conducting hideous experiments in the Corprusariun at Tel Fyr.

It's good to have closure.
Tiens, voilĂ  du boudin...

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »
Aha...those are .ini tweaks. Things like:

[Weather Clear]
Sky Sunrise Color=117,141,164
Sky Day Color=095,135,203
Sky Sunset Color=254,107,107
Sky Night Color=009,010,011

I'm still not sure *why* I thought a pink evening sky would be a good idea, but I'm sure it made sense at the time...you know....right after I injected skooma directly into my eyeball. And I went through a lot of trouble to get it that way, too. I need help.

I found the Skipper. I taunted him mercilessly. "Who you gonna hit wit' yo hat NOW, huh? Your restaurant's overrated, too. Whaddya you think 'bout that?" Then I ran out of air. Stupid lack of gills.

Ginger and Mary Ann? I think Ginger tried to join the Imperial Cult, but they made her an honorary Divine instead. When she sang "Happy Birthday, Mr. Talos" one Tiber Septim's birthday (Federal holiday), there wasn't a dry thigh in the house. Mary Ann, though...yoiks. I dropped by Desele's where she's been barmaiding. I saw her castrate some poor Orc with her teeth and spit his jubblies in the fire. Don't mess with Mary Ann, dude.
Fun Fact! The cheetah can run 75 miles per hour! Faster, if on fire!

everything