Author Topic: Starfox's Review Thread -- Hey I had to start one  (Read 6198 times)

Offline Starfox

• Master Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
  • Did anybody see my lenses?
    • The Foxhole
Re: Starfox's Review Thread -- Hey I had to start one
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 06:40:54 PM »
So there comes my review of Silent Hunter 4. I'll spare you the details... I'm tired  :dontcare:

However here's a special one for Silver, the presentation of the new eeePC 1000 from Asus. Nice huh?

Sleepy... need bed... fast...

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. -- A. Einstein

Offline Silver Sorrow

• Forums Keeper
  • Totally Awesome Member - Won A Cookie!
Re: Starfox's Review Thread -- Hey I had to start one
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 12:07:09 AM »
They're not very imaginative when it comes to naming their sexy little androids, are they?

...wait...

Oh. I get it. The eeePC is the *computer* the model is holding, not the model herself.  :mad1:  It is SO not fun living in such a technologically backwards age. We were supposed to have jetpacks and sexy androids by now, but what do we have in this mad, futuristic year of 2008? Yet another in a long line of geek toys and real women who won't even talk to you. What a letdown. I can't even hop in the time machine and go back 60 years to tell all those sci-fi authors to go fuck themselves. We were supposed to have time machines, too!

In the meantime, I guess I'll go read your review USING MY REAL EYES AND NOT CYBERNETIC ONES WITH PICTURE-IN-PICTURE, GOD DAMN IT.
An interview with Kim Kardashian? Who wants to see that? I'd rather see an interview with the mortician's assistant who had to piece her head back together so they could have an open-casket funeral.